Solutions for the Oil & Gas Market
Gas Filter Regulators
OTSO Gas Filter Regulators maintain the same standard features and properties of our Gas Regulator Units but also include a filter. Adding a filter maximizes the removal of dust, rust, small solid particles, lube oil and glycol from a gas stream.
Our standard Filter elements can remove up to 100% of all particles larger than roughly 2 microns and typically eliminate 99% of particles down to approximately ½ micron, performances can change depending on filter selection.
• ASME vessels
• Safety relief valves
• Methanol injection
Standard Control Package:
• Process driven instrumentation
• Liquid Level Controller, Liquid High & Low Connections
• Pressure, Differential and Temperature Indicators
• Level Gauge with Gauge Cock
• Built-in Instrument Gas Supply with drip pot
• Dump valve, Manual drain & blow down
• Separate vessel ½” connection
• Electric Liquid Switch with Low / High (LSL / LSH)
• Heat Trace & Insulation
• Gas Flow metering
Get a Quote
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN OTSO ENERGY SOLUTIONS.
If you have questions or need assistance, please give us a call at (281) 520-4041
or contact us via email at email@example.com