OTSO Production Separators are configured to meet your specific needs. Similar to our other horizontal separators (i.e. the OTSO filter separator), Production Separators provide: 1) inlet momentum control, 2) vapor demisting, 3) liquid retention, and 4) liquid outlet control.
Production Separators are the primary oil and gas separator in which oil, gas, and water are separated by gravity due to their different densities. Our Production Separators have built-in de-misting and coalescing devices that aid in phase separation, and vortex breakers that prevent the re-entrainment of liquid into the gas phase.
The OTSO Production Separator provides the following main benefits to customers:
- Redirects the inlet stream and dissipates the inlet fluid’s energy
- Eliminates foam by using the energy of the incoming fluid
- Utilizes wire mesh at the gas outlet for final cleanup
- Remove sand from the vessel via sand jet system
- Prevents vortexes from occurring