SlugOTSO™ Slug catcher
Our innovative SlugOTSO™ is distinguished by its “inverted harp” arrangement of storage fingers for optimum slug storage. This efficient design features a single slug receiver that performs the bulk vapor/liquid separation. A mist scrubber is included on the combined vapor flow from the slug receiver and the vapor header.
In addition to the benefits of standard slug catchers, the SlugOTSO™ delivers the following to customers:
- Proven new technology, with CFD analyses to assure performance
- Quicker and cheaper, requiring less lead time and less investment
- Flexible use of plot space (i.e. remote location, burial, division, or stacking of harps)
- Isolation and depressurization for inspections while in service
- Expandable to add future storage fingers without downtime