OTSO’S DEWDRY™ DEHYDRATOR IS GLYCOL DEHYDRATION FOR PIPELINE AND WELLHEAD APPLICATIONS AT ITS FINEST.
The Glycol Dehydration Solution for Cryogenic Process Applications
We have leveraged four (4) – OTSO patent pending and proprietary products created while developing our BoneDry™ Dehydrator for cryogenic applications to design a product that other glycol dehydration units simply cannot compete with, not in performance, sales price or operational expense.
• Lower installation cost
• Lower operating cost
• Smaller Footprint
• Emissions Free
• Reduced Heat Exchanger Loading
• High Glycol Purity
How it works
Comparison to ordinary glycol dehydration:
- Glycol contactor is increased in height by about 100%
- A combined still / stahl column is utilized which is about 70′ (21m) tall
- Stripping gas rate of 5 scf / gal TEG (37.4 std m³ gas / std m³ TEG)
- Reduced reboiler duty through use of Lifterator™ Column technology
- Similar temperatures, pressures, and circulation rates